Effortlessly Drill And Tap Holes At The Same Time!
Hate the amount of effort it takes to drill and tap holes? Want to cut that time and effort in HALF?
Our Easy Tap Drill Bits allow you to drill, countersinkand tap threads all in one operation! Greatly reducing labour time with extreme ease.
Made from ultra durable High-Speed Steel, these drills tap out reliable threads that will last. Can be used with any electric drill or even by hand if preferred.
- Super Strong - Made of HSS, making them ultra strong and sturdy, allowing them to withstand immense pressure without breaking or deforming.
- Anti-Rust - Coated with titanium to prevent your drill bits from rusting and offering another layer of protection.
- Metric & SAE Drill Sizes - 6 tap drills in different sizes, such as M3 x 0.5, M4 x 0.7, M5 x 0.8, M6 x 1, M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, standard 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) hex shank
- Wide Application - Suitable for drilling holes in wood, aluminum, iron, plastic and other materials with low hardness. Thickness of the material is within 5 mm.
- Easy to use - Drilling and tapping in one, one-step processing, which can help to save processing steps and time, making your work more efficient.
Applicable to some types of carbon steel and ordinary steel, copper and aluminum-magnesium alloy drilling hole. Six different sizes of drill bits can help you get different sized holes.
- Suitable for soft metal, aluminum, and iron
- High-speed steel(HSS ) material
- Shank: 1/4" (6.35mm) hex shank
- Standard: Metric/US(SAE)/Imperial Units
- M3x0.5: Total length: 55mm, Spiral length: 24mm, drill diameter: 2.5mm
- M4x0.7: Total length: 54mm, Spiral length: 24mm, drill diameter: 3.3mm
- M5x0.8: Total length: 58mm, Spiral length: 28mm, drill diameter: 4.2mm
- M6x1: Total length: 58mm, Spiral length: 28mm, drill diameter: 5.0mm
- M8x1.25: Total length: 59mm, Spiral length: 18mm, drill diameter: 6.8mm
- M10x1.5: Total length: 59mm, Spiral length: 20mm, drill diameter:8.5mm
- Square handle: 6.35mm